Thursday, December 1, 2016

Anonymous Trash Talk - Blow the Whistle!

Whether it be an interview, race report, etc, etc, we welcome any and all creative content from you the readers... definitely adds to our motto of "hyping the local scene!"

Here's some funny stuff one of you sent to me personally. This individual wanted the Utah tri community to know of his/her intentions to "dominate in 2017," but I've been sworn to secrecy as to identifying the author.

Enjoy!


The link (red text below) is the radio edit version of the song, with the altered tri lyrics further below. I recommend playing the song in the background while you follow along.

I go on and on
Can't understand how I last so long
I must have super powers
Train 225 hundred hours
Get a calculator do the math
How many thousand times that I've moved my a**
And over the next twenty-four months
I picture 13 races with me at the front

For-rest Gump, I can move my feet
I know 93 triathletes who can't hang with me
An Ironman who trains like an Olympian
And I'm still gonna crush every race you see me in

Winning's my favorite word  
You better hope the course is short
You know you can't play on my court
Can't hang with the big dog
Stay on the porch


Blow the whistle



I'm trainin', son
In the pool, rip some, then I hit that run
Like Ro-ry, A. Hall, and BJ C.
I'm a tri P to the I-M-P
Iced up Icebreaker baby
Ballin at Echo baby
Top dog at St. George baby
Ain't nothin' but winnin' these days G
A few of you are trained up
But ya'll still know you're gonna need a lotta luck
Don't care brother what you say
2017 come out to play
Do you really wanna be like me?
Dominate BAM and SLTC?
Registered with USAT
I came to win... I don't need ID

Blow the whistle

Your mind is gone
Your brain is blazed
You've been wide awake for the last 3 days
Race day
It goes down for real
Real fast, you're goin' downhill
Crash and burn, you bonk, fall back
You're doin' too much you can't handle all that
Man it's been way too long
Time to let the whole world play my song
See me, I like to get around
Leave the state, come back and hit the town
I'm in the valley, St. George, and Jordanelle
Race Directors everywhere I know them well
And believe that.. they know me
Gladly pay my entry dollars
To win my AG
But I'm crazy you don't wanna be like me
Running the snowy streets is where you might find me

Blow it

Blow the whistle


No comments:

Post a Comment