Friday, January 5, 2018

New Years Resolutions - Utah Tri Community


Happy New Year! Hope you all had a great Christmas / holiday season.


The first races on the 2018 calendar will be here before we know it! So what are your goals for the new year? We asked around, and here were some triathlon-related resolutions we heard back from the local community.

  • Make your Most Improved list next year
  • Race 5 times
  • To be on the podium in my age group at least one time
  • Lose 10 lbs
  • Sub 6 hours at St. George 70.3
  • Become an Ironman
  • PRs at Daybreak & Echo
  • Beat Rory Duckworth at least once
  • Have a ton of fun
  • Top 10 in my AG at Brineman State Champs
  • Improve my swim
  • Run every step of the SG 70.3 monster run course
  • Love the training process
  • Support the local races more
  • Mentally tougher in races
  • Steal the championship belt away in my age group
  • Kona!!
  • Beat Jake Peterson
  • Top 5 in my age group in the rankings
  • Beat my time from last few seasons at Icebreaker





No comments:

Post a Comment