THANK YOU for supporting Utah Tri Buzz and our efforts to "hype the local scene!" Like we did last year at our 1st anniversary, just for fun here are the top posts in terms of traffic over the past 12 months.
You can click on any of the titles (in red) to see the original posts.
20) How Hard R U Willing to Go? Interview with Jake Peterson
19) Respect the RD! New TriUtah Owner Brogg Sterrett
18) Anonymous Trash Talk: No Matter What
17) Kona Profiles: Alison Amorim - MD & Mom
16) Ironman Crusher: Interview with Brice Williams
That Fish is Fast! Interview with Kate Westra
14) Top 10 Reasons to Break the Ice
13) 70.3 World Champs Race Report: Lee Weatherhead
12) New Utah Triathlon Team
11) Fast Family Man: Interview with Dan Cushman
And now on to the Top 10!
10) Most Improved Triathlete Awards
|Perry Hacker was one of many recognized as an "M.I.T."|
(Most Improved Triathlete)
|Justin Lynch and the others recognized do so much for|
our local tri community
8) BAM FAM: New President Mark Thorum
|Marky Mark gave a great interview!|
|our "Kona Profiles" leading up to the Ironman World Championships |
get a lot of traffic, and Rory is the epitome of #NEVERQUIT
6) Final Age Group Rankings 2017 - WOMEN
|only 1 person per age group can hold the Utah Tri Buzz belt per season, but |
everyone who qualified for the rankings is a champ in our book
5) Final Age Group Rankings 2017 - MEN
4) Kona Profiles: Doctor Delicious
|Jorge de Amorim Filho AND his wife Alison both |
represented at Kona last October
3) Local at Kona 2017 - RESULTS
|Keeping this pic from 2016 cuz it's just too awesome|
2) Utah State Championship 2018!
|Last Oct. we announced the inaugural Utah Triathlon Championship Series, |
with a rotating venue State Champs race (Brineman Olympic this year)
1) Kona Profiles: Tyler "The Natural" Howland
How did Tyler pull off the #1 spot?? Must simply be that he's truly "The Natural."
Follow us on Instagram @utahtribuzz
Utah Tri Buzz FB page
One-Year Anniversary: Greatest Hits
We started a Patreon account (link below) with the hope of raising a few bucks towards awards & swag for athletes of all abilities in our tri community. We've given out a lot over the past 2 years, but would like to continue to expand our offerings & the volume we can do.
If you enjoy Utah Tri Buzz and would like to pitch in, any amount would be greatly appreciated... (there may be something in it for you as well!)
We're also always grateful for talented people who contribute in terms of time... let us know if you'd like to be part of the Utah Tri Buzz team.